Already have an account?Sign in
XOTV is a human social media platform. Which means we care about you and not numbers, we take privacy very seriously and we obsess over the creative process from start to finish.
With an account you'll get a custom chronological feed you control by following your favorite channels. You'll be able to support the creators you love by subscribing and purchasing content. And you'll get access to comment and vote on the content you watch, hear and read.
We make sure none of your data is ever sold or shared with any individuals or 3rd party companies.
The only exception to this is providing your email address to Stripe to send you payment receipts.
We are constantly thinking about and implementing new ways to keep all of your data private and away from prying eyes.
For instance, we don't use Google Analytics. Instead on our own servers we run Matomo a privacy focused, open source analytics program.
We use your email to authenticate your account and to send purchase receipts. That's it. Soon we will also use your email to send you a notification when a channel you follow publishes new content. But of course, you will be able to control that on a per-channel, per-content type basis.
XOTV does not have any overlay advertisements. We make our money by taking a 30% cut of all revenue that runs through the XOTV platform. This includes monthly subscriptions, one-time-purchases and integrated advertisements organized by XOTV. Our creators get the other 70%!
We would love to answer them! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and someone from our management team will reply. It could even be our CEO!